Occupational Therapy help seniors maintain their independence by promoting self-reliance and helping them overcome physical challenges or limitations, including cooking, feeding themselves, dressing and grooming.
At Home Health CC our occupational therapists can also assist in helping ensure that a patient’s home is safe for them to be in.
The Benefits of Occupational Therapy for Seniors:
- Overcoming daily life challenges whether it be dressing, feeding themselves or home management.
- Preventing falls because falls are the leading cause of injury among seniors.
- Home modifications like bathtub bench and grab bars.
- Home Health CC occupational therapists have a unique twist to help seniors redesign their lives to experience a greater quality of life.
- Give independent instructions on safety.
- Energy and conservation.
The goal is to help patients lead independent, satisfying and productive lives in the comfort of their own homes.
Contact Home Health CC to learn how you can coordinate in-home occupational therapy care for you or your loved one.