1. In-home care is not just for the elderly. Most people think only of the elderly as needing in-home skilled care but the convenience of recovering or requiring assistance at home is not just for those who are in the upper age bracket. Home Health CC provides care for young adults as well as the elderly.
2. According to the Family Caregiver Alliance, most adults will be a caregiver at some point in their life. This means, that you will have someone depending upon you for care and having skilled professionals like our staff to help you with this, is essential to making this part of life easier on you and on those you are caring for.
3. Missouri is ranked one of the worst in the nation for nursing home care according to Better Care. This means that Kansas City needs in-home skilled care that will provide better care for the elderly who are in need, so they don’t have to suffer unnecessary trauma at the hands of a facility where they are just another body.
4. The majority of the population suffer from the feeling of loneliness when recovering from a surgery or injury. Some people tend to feel isolated and don’t have the freedom to move about and interact with others. We bring our skilled professionals to your door in order to provide therapy, medical assistance and a warm conversation. We love having the opportunity to interact, provide for a need and potentially brighten their day.
5. Not everyone has family to be an advocate for their care. This is why we make it a priority to work closely with medical professionals and other agencies to make sure that care is provided for each individual in a comprehensive way. Not having family to help make arrangements can be stressful, so we make sure to go out of our way with communication and kindness to make sure that each and every need is being met.
We hope by presenting these facts, we have changed your perspective and encouraged you to think outside the box when it comes to in-home skilled care in the Kansas City area.