A Registered Dietitian Nutritionist is a food and nutrition expert who organize food and nutrition plans and promote healthy eating habits to prevent and treat illness. Whether you want to slim down, lower your cholesterol, or simply want to eat better, a registered dietitian can give you easy to follow nutrition advice.
At Home Health CC, we understand that nutritional guidelines may be confusing and that lifelong eating habits are difficult to break. Our dietitian focuses on how to effectively work with patients and their families in order to best meet their nutritional needs and all in the comfort of their own home.
Our Home Health CC registered dietitian can develop customized plans for: Managing nutritional needs, menu planning, grocery shopping, and meal preparation.
Here are just a few benefits to working with a registered dietitian.
- You will be receiving the highest level of nutrition counseling
- You will receive personally tailored advice
- Help manage chronic diseases
- Get guidance on navigating food allergies, sensitives and intolerance
- A weight loss program that really works
- Motivation and support
Contact Home Health CC to learn how we can coordinate in-home dietitian care for you or your loved one.