There are several reasons why an individual may require physical therapy. These range from work related injury recovery, acute or chronic pain, back pain, or post-operative surgery rehabilitation to name only a few.
The physical therapists at home health cc will work with you in your home to help reduce pain and achieve your goals. Your physical therapy and rehabilitation will be designed based on your specific situation, needs, and goals.
Our Physical Therapists are highly educated and skilled clinicians trained to evaluate and diagnose, utilizing a multitude of research-based manual tests, in order to help determine the origin of your pain or limitation. With the results of your physical therapy evaluation we can create a specific treatment to help you achieve your goals whether it be returning to work, being able to swing a gold club or other daily activities.
The physical therapists at Home Health CC believe that educating you on your specific diagnosis and self-care techniques are most important when maximizing your rehabilitation.
Here are a few techniques we use in the rehabilitation process in the comfort of your own home
- Joint mobilizations: gentle stretching of the ligamentous structures of the joints.
- Soft tissue mobilizations: utilized for the purpose of decreasing muscle tightness and spasm (to include: massage, myofascial release, and trigger point release).
- Passive stretching: gentle stretching of muscles to increase flexibility and range of motion.
- Exercise prescription: use of stretches and strengthening exercises to increase strength and stability.
- Exercises focus on all areas of the body and are tailored to meet each individual’s needs.
We Offer Treatments of:
- Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Injuries
- Post–Operative Rehabilitation
- Dry Needling
- Hand Therapy
- Neck Pain/ Back Pain
- Running and Sports Related Injuries
- And many more
“Because there’s no place like home”